December 30, 2008

On my way home


Greetings friends!

Well, I have survived the first semester of Chinese Language school! I am leaving in an hour to start my winter travels. (I am flying to America the next two days, arrive in the states Dec 31 through Jan 15.) Sorry it has been a while since my last real update. I hope to spend some time writing in airports and on planes the next few days. Thanks for all of your thoughts over the holiday season and finishing off the semester. I would really appreciate your thoughts for my travels for the next two months. I look forward to being able so see many of you while back in the states the next two weeks. As I head off to finish packing I will leave you with a few pictures of my small group. Every Saturday we meet with our small group to sing, study and fellowship together. This was our last dinner out as a small group last week (we went to the Indian restaurant in town). We are all very ready for a holiday as you an see in the second picture! Have a Happy New Year!!

No comments: