Coming down the stairs. This needle was laying on the window seal as I cam down the stairs. I have no idea where it is from, but there it was.
The pile of trash where I had just seen a huge rat run under. (This was the second time I had seen him)
Pile of chairs hanging out for storage? by my house.
This sign says "Protect the environment. Please don't go #1 here." Notice the wet wall. When I was coming back from the gym, there was definitely a man going there. Yes, it is very awkward to have to walk by that.
Grill/baking eggs and sweet potatoes that you can buy on the street.
This is one of my favorite restaurants. It is basically a bunch of vegetables, tofu, and some meat cooked and then seasoned really spicy (they have 5 levels of spicy and I only get the lowest and am sweating). Right now cabbage and big onions are in season and very cheap so everyone buys a ton and dries them on the street to use all winter.
Outside a hair salon. They dry their towels just on the sidewalk by their shop.
Recyclables car. These men ride around with these carts all day yelling for people to bring out their recyclables (kind of like on monty python... "bring out your recyclables...")
Chicken running around by the drying cabbage. (Sorry a little blurry-using old camera until I can buy a new one since my camera was stolen this summer)
Made it to Maili Coffee, this super cute Korean coffee shop that we all love to go to.
5 comments:
Megan! I so enjoyed your blog. Thanks for the "picture" walk with you, you really put us right there with you! Love ya! Kath
Yay megs! I love your post. It reminded me of being there with you. Let's talk soon!
Thanks so much for the pictures, Meg! It's fun to see what you see everyday.
Hey Megan! It is great to read about your life there! Brad and I have a new blog now too! It is meansmission.blogspot.com. We would also love to send you updates by email if you could send us your address. Love you!
Hey I have been there! Such a good coffee shop. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment