June 7, 2010

Spring Retreat-Sunday

Our last morning of the retreat, we woke up and had another wonderful breakfast prepared by the CLP. After breakfast we split up again for devotions. After devotions the youth came back in for snacks and a crazy balloon game.


For the last session we did a retake on one of the first leader skits where we spat water to music directed by Scott. We were water fountains-it was beautiful. We then spit all over the students-they loved it...or maybe not. It was fun for us though. :-)


Chris led music one more time and then Scott gave his last talk about how to be a Tupos. What a blessing they were to lead us in our times of singing and learning this weekend. I know we were all really blessed by them through this weekend.


We finished up with a big group picture (thanks Melissa for tshirt and logo design!) and then some spaghetti prepared by Monica and team (Thanks guys!) then took the vans back to town!


What a wonderful weekend. I truly love hanging out with all of these students-definitely never a dull moment and they are so cool! (hence "the cool place") I have learned so much from them all and had SOO much fun! I am going to miss all you guys!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Megs- you are so amazing. It looks like you did such a fabulous job with the retreat! You are so creative. Can't wait to see you in only 2ish months!!!!