April 15, 2010

Recent happenings

There hasn't really been a lot of exciting happenings lately. Though I seem to stay very busy it is sometimes hard to pinpoint where my time goes. I know a majority of it goes into school and tutor time. However, at this point that is just life-not really that much to report on school. I'm learning Chinese. I hang out with my tutor and Chinese friends.

Otherwise, here are some random pictures from the last few weeks.

Lisa and Mandy with my first success at Curry during our study night

not happy about snow again (April 13)

chefs out shoveling snow (April 13)

Heat was turned off April 10 in Changchun. It is really cold inside now

Megan and Lisa's Day of Fun last Saturday. (this is us post-massages-so relaxed)

printed out picture of my desired haircut

stopped at McDonalds for a little refreshment before haircut

handing out advertisements. meow

A Xin cutting my hair

kinda gross, I know. that's a lot of hair cut off tho!

Changchun's Dunkin Donuts! (Not really but it looks like it-fresh coffee, smothies and donut looking pastries)

After dinner and movies with Huaqiao guys. Fun day!

dance dance revolution at cyndie's house after youth group

not happy to be having my picture taken while dancing


1 comment:

wynd said...

LOVE. YOUR. NEW. BANGS.

You're so brave getting your hair cut in China! My hair was always so gross, because I was not willing to give it a go.