China's NE (Dongbei) has three provinces. I hit all three this last week! I live in Jilin so of course, that was no problem.
Wednesday, I had to make a run to Shenyang to go to the US consulate to get a new passport. (It is really sad to have to get a new one-all those stamps and visas all gone.) My friend Lisa came with me to keep me company and enjoy a day off from school. We took a train there in the morning and then another one back that night (about 2 hours on the fastest train).
The passport part of the trip was quite successful. Just received email today that my passport is on the way in the mail! We also were able to hit up Starbucks after wards as well! A good day.
May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I know how you feel about getting a new passport - I just had to do the same thing a few months ago :(
Looks like you had a fun trip. Thanks for posting!
I got my old one back, dude! They just punch a hole in it.
Did I tell you I got re-takes of my photo, though?! When I looked at the first ones my immediate thought was, "Well, if anyone's plotting anything, it's those crazy eyes!" The second try was much more successful. :)
Post a Comment