May 11, 2010

A very full day...

I enjoy writing little summaries of my days sometimes on here. Many times people ask me what I do on a normal day. Today wasn't really a normal day but it definitely represents the last few weeks for me-very busy. Here is a rundown. (rough times, of course)

9.00 Meet at McDonalds to have Core (and coffee) with Bridget (time of accountability)
10.00 Go to school-talk to classmate trying to plan a possible trip in June to visit where I may live in the fall
10.10 Class
11.50 Eat an apple for lunch
12.00 Take a taxi to Subway to order lunch for the youth retreat. When I arrived there I see that it is being remodeled.
12.30 Take a taxi back to where I live to a closer Subway (I originally thought they could not deliver). They say they can deliver. Order 40 subs and give directions to the location of the retreat.
12.50 Pick up t-shirts
1.00 Return home. Check emails, drink another cup of coffee, work on paperwork for the retreat
1.30 Head out and pay water bill then taxi to school with big bag of tshirts
2.00 Hang out with my classmates and take part in the international students' tug of war contest. (Our class did pretty well the first round-won 2 out of 3-tug of war is tiring!!)
2.45 Leave with my tutor for the international health inspection place
3.15 Arrive and precede to take pictures, pay money, copy passport (my new one!!!), health inspection (eyes, blood pressure, ultrasound, xray, blood taken, etc)
4.00 Leave and head home. On the way home I bought some nice strawberries
4.45 Arrive home-eat my strawberries and yogurt. Work on youth stuff.
5.30 Leave for school. At school I bought drinks and gave supplies to friend who will take some of the supplies to our retreat site for me.
6.00 Walk home, buy some Gluten/corn free cereal at the import store
6.45 Make dinner, watch some Chinese tv, do laundry and work on retreat stuff on my computer.
10.00 Write this blog and then to do research for my class tomorrow

there it is. now to research and hopefully bed soonish!

1 comment:

wynd said...

Dang, girl! Don't forget to Rest!! Love you.